Call us to find out more details on how it works! 360-738-3223
Shop online and purchase SkinMedica’s TNS Essential Serum and receive a free HA Rejuvenating Hydrator*. $36 Value.
Shop SkinMedica Products by Clicking HERE
Take advantage of
- Free 2 Day shipping on all orders
- Free samples with purchase of products
- Free gifts* with purchase of eligible products. (*The free gifts with purchase vary throughout the year.)
- Set up a subscription and save 20% off future subscriptions.
- Earn, track and redeem Brilliant Distinctions points. Must link BD account will prompt at check out.
Offer good while supplies last.
Call for more information. 360-738-3223
*Net weight .3 oz
Dr. Lichtenberger was among the faculty at a 2-day medical resident education course held November 14 to 16 at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. In addition to Dr. Lichtenberger, facial plastic surgeons from UW, Swedish and Virginia Mason, among others in the Seattle area, as well as from Oregon Health & Science University, Stanford in California, and from Vancouver, BC, Canada, provided lectures and surgical instruction in facial plastic and reconstructive.
Dr. Lichtenberger performed a demonstration of eyelid procedures to residents and assisted in teaching all aspects of facial surgery. Residents from Portland-area hospitals, Madigan Army Medical Center, and UW—in fields such as dermatology; ophthalmology; ear, nose and throat; and plastic surgery—were in attendance.